San Javier Mision Tour
alarm 3 hours
What is this about?The San Javier excursion into the past is a three hour air conditioned trip riding in the comfort of a modern solid built Mercedes van. You will enjoy dazzling views climbing into the Sierra de la Giganta. Visit the historic edifice a fully standing church that of an ancient Jesuit mission. Stroll through the cobblestone streets of town, luscious fruit orchards and the oldest olive garden in Baja on your right and left sides. Afterward we travel back down the mountain roads to view the ancient cave paintings at “Cueva’s Pintas”. Our journey into the past would not be complete without trying the unique tastes of delicious Mexican foods…handmade tortillas and fresh cheese from a local ranch. After touring the Mexican village we stop to enjoy a tasty lunch Upon heading back to Loreto we experience our best moment yet as we catch more panoramic sunset view.
What is included?
- 3 hours in San Javier Mission excursion
- Van transportation with A/A.
- Knowledgeable tour guide.
- Real Mexican lunch and refreshments.
- Local English-speaking guide.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
NotesReservations are all subject to availability.
RestrictionsNot suitable for pregnant women.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Sun Glasses/hat/sunscreen.
- Extra money for souvenirs or credit card for services not included.