alarm 5 hours
What is this about?Visit the ghost town of Carmen Island on an adventurous tour that will put you in touch with nature and allow you to experience the incredible underwater world of the Sea of Cortez, while at the same time teaching you about the rich history and culture of the region. The tour’s expert guides will take you on an adventure that includes touring the islands aboard an APEX water craft, visiting the abandoned salt mines of Carmen Island, and snorkeling among the tropical fish and other marine life that call the Aquarium of the World their home.
What is included?
- Visit to salt mine town “Bahía Salinas”
- Snorkeling gear
- Boxed lunch
- Soft drinks, bottled water & beer
- Marine Park Fee
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Maximum 10 passengers.
- This activity only has season departures from May to October.
- Swimsuit (under clothes)
- Extra money for services not included